At Clitheroe Country Market you’ll find a seasonal selection of locally home-made and home-grown produce
- Delicious cakes, pastries and savouries
- Jams, chutneys and preserves
- Home-grown fruit and vegetables
- Cut flowers and fresh herbs
- Garden plants, including a wide variety of bedding plants in the Spring
- Beautiful hand-crafted cards
- Hand-knitted baby and children’s clothes
- Homemade Soup and Bread rolls
- Textiles – cushions, bags and aprons …
- Fine Art prints and photographs
- Hand-painted pottery
- Hand Turned Wood
Some of our produce like baked goods and hand-knitted items can be made to order. Just speak to our friendly market producers or contact us.
Not able to visit on a Tuesday? Contact us to see if we can arrange an order and collect later service
At our popular Christmas Markets you can also stock up on Christmas treats like home-made mince pies, Christmas cakes, puddings, and unique, hand-made gifts. Christmas Markets run from mid-November to the 2nd week in December.